Spicey B is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Spicey B in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purpose of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Spicey B
- Knockbrien, Ballyneety, Co.Limerick, V94 KWP4, IRELAND. Ph. +353 (0) 877 687212, email@example.com
- When we refer to “we” “us” “our” and “ours” it is Spicey B.
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a company providing products in the field of Jewelry, Beauty and other miscellaneous related categories.
Our data protection representative can be contacted directly here:
Name: Bernadine Halligan
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No: +353 (0) 877 687212
Purpose for processing your data
- In order to provide services or a contract that you have entered into (e.g. to provide you with life cover or pension or investment advice and products, or to provide you with health insurance cover and advice)
- We will use your data for the purpose of sourcing quotes and advising of products and policies best suited to you.
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with advice and support on the products and services we provide need to collect your personal data. Our reason for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Legal Basis – We need to process your data as this is necessary in relation to providing you with the products and services you have purchased.
In any event we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will we use the personal data we collect about you?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not to keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (eg. Health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – nb: financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) we will ensure to obtain your explicit consent.
Who are we sharing your data with?
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data Subjects Rights:
We facilitate you, our clients, and rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten –in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing –where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object –You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling –you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing.
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. We will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body The Central Bank of Ireland and our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and our data protection representative.
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or that details are incorrect.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us on +353 (0) 877 68 7212 or email email@example.com