Keep your Jewellery Spicey with these Care Instructions
Dress jewellery will last forever, however in order to keep your pieces looking Spicey and not at all dicey then follow these few tips below:
- To keep your jewellery looking its best, ensure that it is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- When performing manual tasks, remove jewellery to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put jewellery on after applying make-up, as cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that often damage it and this will limit any potential damage to your Spicey jewellery.
- Do not wear jewellery in swimming pools, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or whilst bathing or showering. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewellery, causing colour changes and structural damage. As a result we recommend that you remove jewellery before entering a pool, spa jacuzzi, sauna/steam room.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing, and before showering or cleaning as soap can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and dingy.
- Use a cloth to wipe your jewellery after each wear to remove makeup, perfume, oils and/or after exposure to steam.
- Fold jewellery gently when storing in order to prevent tangling.
- Gold Monogram Initial Mugs are dishwasher safe. (However, Please note you must not microwave this item).
- ‘Arrow’ Yours/Mine Mugs are hand wash only. (Please note you must not microwave this item).